- Go to MY PROFILE in the main menu of the app.
- Scroll to the section ‘Synchronisation’ at the bottom of the page.
- Click the button ‘Google Fit’ so it is marked in the color orange (instead of grey, which means sync is turned off).
- Note: Only measurements that are taken after the sync button has switched on will appear in Google Fit. It is not possible to synchronize previous measurements with Google Fit.
- Note: Only the measurement results of profile 1 can be synchronized to Google Fit.
How do I synchronize data with Google Fit? Print
Modified on: Wed, 9 Nov, 2022 at 9:35 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.