The MC-780MA can communicate with the computer via USB A <> USB B cable, and when TANITA PRO software is installed on the computer.
If the proper cable is used, and if the software is installed, and the communication doesn't work, check setting 30 in the MC-780MA.
This is how to do that:
- Turn on the MC-780 and let it start up.
- When it is completely started, press the SETTING button.
- Go to setting 30 by entering the number '30' and confirm with 'ENTER'.
- Enter the number '0' and confirm with 'ENTER'.
- Press the SETTING button again to return to the start screen.